Assam earthquake: Assam earthquake today news, Videos of earthquake in Assam | Today Earthquake Struck Assam

 Hello

07/06/2026 Today at 11.08 PM an earthquake struck Assam at this time 50% of the people in Assam were asleep.

I was walking in the yard. My younger brother was eating rice. I went into the kitchen to drink some water and suddenly there was an earthquake

My younger brother and I stopped eating and came to the yard.

There are many ways to get away from these things, but the most important thing is to get away from these things. There are many ways to get away from these things. I hear this and see an alert on my mobile

The alert, which came 2 minutes earlier at 11.06 PM, included the epicenter and its magnitude.

See this screenshot 


It is clear that India has improved a lot.



Let us know what you think in the comment box.

Comments